The Wolfeboro Public Library Board of Trustees will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, August 17, 2020 at 2:00 PM at the Wolfeboro Public Library, 259 South Main Street, Wolfeboro, New Hampshire for the acceptance of unanticipated funds in excess of $5,000 in accordance with RSA 202-A:4c.
- The Board of Trustees proposes to accept the funding representing a bequest to the Library from the Sarah Lawall Trust in the amount of $50,000.00 for the Fund for Library Materials.
- The Board of Trustees proposes to accept the funding representing an insurance reimbursement to the Library from Capital Fire Protection, Inc., Admiral Indemnity Company and Sierra Claim Services, LLC in the amount of $23,456.96 for damages resulting from a sprinkler malfunction on December 2, 2019.
(VIRTUAL MEETING ONLY)
Meeting Access Information
The public may observe and participate during public portions of the meeting by joining the meeting through Webex. Webex offers two options for accessing the virtual meetings. To access via computer, tablet, or smartphone, please click the following link:
- Computer, Tablet or Smartphone and click on the following link:
- Telephone Landline or Cell:
- Call: 1-408-418-9388
- Enter Access Code: 132 075 4657
- Meeting password: 81720
If you are unable to access the virtual meeting, please email email@example.com immediately.