– Quick Links –
- Get started with hoopla Over 700,000 titles including e-books, audio books, movies and more.
- Research with EBSCO EBSCO has over 10 different databases that you can use to help you in your research.
Learn how to download from hoopla and Overdrive as well as instructions on how to use Libby with Overdrive.
- CreativeBug Experience the joy of making with thousands of award-winning video classes taught by top designers and artists.
- Just for Kids A variety of websites, from NASA, PBS, National Geographic, “Real Good Stuff” and more.
- Genealogy Resources for research including Family Search, Heritage Quest, Ancestry Library Edition and more.
- Friends Holiday Book Sale and Raffle Nov.16 – Dec.16 - Check out the Friends of the Wolfeboro Library’s Book Sale and Basket Raffle and get a jump on holiday shopping. Plenty of new and gently used books, including recent hardcover and paperback best sellers, have been gathered, “quarantined” and will be available for sale during this month. In addition, five raffle baskets will be on display […]
- Join our Book Discussion Nov. 17 - “This is Happiness” by Irish author Niall Williams will be the subject of our next book discussion. We’ll meet on Tuesday, November 17 at 1pm in our Helen Bradley Meeting Room. Set in rural Ireland, “This is Happiness” is a gentle, profound, and enchanting novel about the loves of our lives and the joys of […]
– On the Front Burner –
- Winter Hours Starting Nov. 1st 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday thru Thursday. Friday 9:AM to 5:00 PM. Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- WIFI in the parking lot Free high-speed internet access through the library’s WiFi system
- Upcoming meetings notices Click here for Regular Trustee meetings as well as sub-committee meetings dates and times.
- In-Person Book Groups Our next book is “This is Happiness” by Niall Williams on Tuesday, November 17 at 1 pm
- Friends of the Library Click here to read the latest “Friends of the Library” newsletter or fill out an application to join.
- For Book Lovers A variety of websites, from “Fantastic Fiction”, NPR Books, “Good Reads”, NY Times Best Seller List and more.