– Quick Links –
- Get started with hoopla Over 700,000 titles including e-books, audio books, movies and more.
- Research with EBSCO EBSCO has over 10 different databases that you can use to help you in your research.
Learn how to download from hoopla and Overdrive as well as instructions on how to use Libby with Overdrive.
- CreativeBug Experience the joy of making with thousands of award-winning video classes taught by top designers and artists.
- Just for Kids A variety of websites, from NASA, PBS, National Geographic, “Real Good Stuff” and more.
- Genealogy Resources for research including Family Search, Heritage Quest, Ancestry Library Edition and more.
- Book Group to Discuss “The Dutch House” February 9th - The 2nd Tuesday Book Discussion Group will meet on Tuesday, February 9th at 1pm to discuss Ann Patchett’s best-selling novel, “The Dutch House.” Patchett traces acts of cruelty and kindness through three generations of a family over fifty years. This is a thoughtful, compassionate exploration of obsession and forgiveness, what people acquire, keep, lose, or […]
- “The Pacific” is History Book Club choice for February 17 - The Library will launch a new history book discussion series on Wednesday, February 17 at 4 pm. The first book to be discussed will be “The Pacific” by Hugh Ambrose. This is the story of the war in the Pacific as told by men who fought it. Drawing on diaries and memoirs kept at the […]
– On the Front Burner –
- COVID-19 Vaccination Click here for information on Registering and Scheduling for your COVID-19 vaccination
- Upcoming meetings notices Click here for Regular Trustee meetings as well as sub-committee meetings dates and times.
- In-Person Book Groups Our next book is “The Falcon Thief” by Joshua Hammer on Tuesday, January 26 at 4 pm
- Friends of the Library Click here to read the latest “Friends of the Library” newsletter or fill out an application to join.
- For Book Lovers A variety of websites, from “Fantastic Fiction”, NPR Books, “Good Reads”, NY Times Best Seller List and more.